As project manager you will oversee the project from start to finish, making sure the clients brief is met, scheduling works and managing the budget. You will be responsible for the management and allocation of resources and taking projects to site for installation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Deliver brief and oversee the creation of concepts, proposals and quotes.
- Generate, manage and monitor project budgets and invoicing.
- Management of scheduling & deadlines.
- Management and allocation of inhouse resources / distribution of work.
- Oversee and monitor project purchases and materials.
- Management of drawings and flow of information.
- Creation of install packs and RAMS for site work.
- Creation of handover packs and project completion documentation.
- Management of shipping and logistics.
- Management of site works and final delivery of projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the delivery in themed environments and set builds.
- Strong knowledge and experience in contract management and working to strict deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and experience in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in scheduling and project management.
- Strong knowledge and experience in quoting and budget management.
- Working knowledge and understanding of materials and fabrication processes used within theming industry.
- Working knowledge and understanding of pre-fab manufacture and on site delivery processes.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage own time and workload to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to manage a team.
- High attention to detail and must possess a friendly and approachable manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full driving licence and the ability to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to travel and work internationally.