In this creative role you will be required to realise client briefs, generating 2D & 3D designs alongside generating theme books, bills of materials and fully itemised quotations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design of creative concepts and taking projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Generate designs ranging from concept sketches to full renderings.
- Design within customer guidelines and budget.
- Creating theme books, story boards and concepts.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure designs meet their needs.
- Liaise with clients to understand and deliver briefs.
- Produce drawings to support client’s decision making and planning requirements
- Assist the Project Manager and production design team in creating detailed bills of materials, quotes, costings, fabrication drawings and install documentation.
- Produce marketing and promotional material and updating our website.
- Strong knowledge and experience of 3D design (preferably SketchUp).
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Working knowledge and understanding of 2D drafting packages (AutoCAD LT, DraftSight or similar)
- Have a creative flair with a vivid imagination and superb spatial awareness.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have creative flair, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to manage own time and workload to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and must possess a friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving licence and the ability to drive company vehicles
- Must be able to travel and work internationally