As a core technician you will be integral to the workshop fabrication and onsite installation of themed sets and props.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- In house fabrication of sets and props
- Onsite installation of sets and props
- General carpentry, bench joinery and timber framing
- Hand lay up of GRP
- Sanding, filling & priming
- Mould making and casting
- Painting and scenic finishing
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Assisting in the monitoring of production and materials
- Loading and unloading of waggons
- Strong knowledge and experience in general carpentry and timber framing for stage.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all aspects of GRP fabrication.
- Strong knowledge and experience in workshop fabrication.
- Strong knowledge and experience in site work and installation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of materials and fabrication processes used within theming industry.
- Working knowledge and understanding of pre-fab manufacture and on site delivery processes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of scenic painting and finishing.
- Have a creative flair with a vivid imagination and superb spatial awareness.
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage own time and workload to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and must possess a friendly and approachable manner.
- Full driving licence and the ability to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to travel and work internationally.