Core Technician (Carpenter)
As a core technician you will be integral to the workshop fabrication and onsite installation of themed sets and props. As a carpenter you will specialise and lead in the fabrication and installation of timber sets & props.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- In house fabrication of sets and props
- Onsite installation of sets and props
- General carpentry, bench joinery and timber framing
- Processing and assembly of CNC cut parts for both decorative and structural components
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Assisting in the monitoring of production and materials
- Loading and unloading of waggons
- Strong knowledge and experience in general carpentry and timber framing for stage & screen.
- Proven experience in attractions, theatre, TV & Film industries
- Strong knowledge and experience in workshop fabrication.
- Strong knowledge and experience in site work and installation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of materials and fabrication processes used within theming industry.
- Working knowledge and understanding of pre-fab manufacture and on site delivery processes.
- Have a creative flair with a vivid imagination and superb spatial awareness.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage own time and workload to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and must possess a friendly and approachable manner.
- Full driving licence and the ability to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to travel and work internationally.